The mission of Women of Purpose Fellowship Ministries is to provide a safe haven of home fellowships where women are exhorted to know God more intimately and experience the true power of salvation through Jesus Christ. The ultimate purpose of the fellowships is to empower women to seek and fulfill their true God given purposes in life.
What We Believe
Women of Purpose Fellowship Ministries believes in the word of God and is based solely on the Holy Bible, principles of prayer, fruit of the spirit, discipleship, obedience, trust and stewardship.
We are a Ministry of Helps whose aim is to embrace, educate, empower and encourage women using our gifts, talents, resources and time. As a result of our aim, we expect circles of faith to increase thus birthing new fellowships, businesses and ministries, all for the glory of God.
- To embrace women from all walks of life into a deeper relationship with Christ.
- To educate women in the area of finance so that they may become Godly stewards, eventually debt free and greater sowers into the Kingdom of God.
- To empower teens, single mothers, seniors and women in prison by supporting them in areas of need.
- To encourage all women who we connect with, to believe that God has a plan and purpose for their lives. Admonish them to seek that purpose and live it, which in turn will give glory to God.
- To partner with existing ministries.